The Direction Committee ensures the direction and the strategic trend of the Programme.
The Direction Committee is made up of:
- One political representative of each South-East European and Italian Institutional Partner;
- One representative of the Central Technical Unit (UTC) of the General Directorate for Development Cooperation (DGCS) of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
The Direction Committee performs the following functions:
- It examines and approves the Rules of the managing bodies of the Programme;
- It examines and approves the Yearly Operating Plan of the Programme;
- It verifies the correct implementation and the state of progress of Programme activities, evaluates the results and proposes modifications to the strategic trends of the Programme;
- It examines and approves the guidelines for the internal and external communication of the Programme, for the promotion of activities and results and the coordination with other networks;
- It examines and approves the main criteria and principles for the implementation of the Actions, and the Communication Plan of the Programme;
The Direction Committee meets at least once a year, in accordance with what is provided for in the Yearly Operating Plan of the Programme.